Making real resolutions is silly to me…I never keep them….
Swear less? I’m a Cubs fan…that won’t happen…plus, the Hawkeyes game tomorrow, and the Packers game on Sunday? No way I make it even 4 hours without swearing.
Get in shape? Of course…as long as there’s a Mexican vacation at the end of it. Oh, we’re not doing that this year? Then nope.
Here are 10 Things That I Resolve to Do That I Will Enjoy Doing
1. Eat more Pho – I’m hooked
2. Become better at PS4 so I’m not killed by 13-year olds online. Seriously, they’re a whiny bunch of brats…but they’re so good at Battlefield 4 already.
3. Become a Keurig Brewmaster.
4. Order wings from Victors twice a month or more. (Plus, they make smiley-face french fries for kids dishes…nice touch!)
5. Enjoy a drink more often….oh, and finally find my signature drink.
6. Do more movie dates with my wife.
7. Have a tea party with my daughter once a week (at least)
8. Teach my son a new silly face/joke once a week.
9. Throw 3 things away everyday…and declutter.
10. Plan a weekend trip to see my out of town friends once every four months.
11. “Discover” (and by that, I mean, jump on a bandwagon) five musical groups that I really like (like this year…I was a casual observer of Ed Sheeran & Plain White Ts…now I’m “superfan”)