That’s what I’m suffering from right now…it’s incredibly annoying. Luckily, no hearing loss, and it will heal on it’s own (and some drops), but still what a pain.
The 10 Songs I’m Listening To Right Now
1. Demons – Imagine Dragons
2. Let Her Go – Passenger
3. Walking on Air – Katy Perry
4. Wait For Me – Kings of Leon
5. Baby Blue – Badfinger (oh, Breaking Bad, I can not quit you)
6. Hold On, We’re Going Home – Drake
7. Still Into You – Paramore
8. Survival – Eminem
9. Counting Stars – One Republic (my wife’s favorite song right now, far & away)
10. Throw Your Arms Around Me – Eddie Vedder
Note: As of next Tuesday, this list will be completely comprised of songs from the new Pearl Jam “Lightning Bolt” album.
Note #2: “Walking On Air” by Katy Perry is an absolutely incredible song.
A Show I Hope Makes It
So funny…I hope people are watching this…there’s so much fun to be had with this show.
My New TV Addiction?
Especially these Halloween episodes…who knew you could do that with gummy Dracula teeth?
There are 4 Chopped reruns on the DVR, just waiting for me. AWESOME.
AWESOME is as AWESOME does!