Make Your Own Pitbull Song
Because this is the stuff that I focus on…(Imagine the possibilities if I tried using this much effort on prodcutive things)…
I have figured out how you too can make a Pitbull song in 6 Simple Steps…
(Note: I think Pitbull is AWESOME…so this is more of an homage, but even he can’t deny this).
1. You must reference Miami…or Dade County…or Miami’s area code at the beginning and end of every song. Bonus points if you can put it in the chorus.
2. Refer to yourself as “Mr. Worldwide” at least 5 times a song
3. Find a special guest, have them sing the chorus
4. Your chorus/hook should contain 4-5 countries and cities that you’ve been to, and what you did with the girls while you were there. Bonus points if you can change up the 4-5 countries each time.
5. Perfect the art of dancing while standing still…and of course, the Pitbull “fist in the air” move
Oh, and this move.
6. It must contain 2 instances of a deep growling laughter, a quick, “ha ha” will suffice.
By the way, Pitbull, never stop what you’re doing…it’s working, and it’s AWESOME. Considering all I have to say is, hey-eye-ey-eye….and my 2 1/2 year old chimes in with, Don’t Stop the Party!
Good bye Tierra, you crazy loon you. Seriously, such drama. You have to love the fact that a 24 year old called a 32 year old a cougar.
Best line of the Bachelor this season? “I can’t always control my eyebrow”.
Have fun being booed at the After the Rose ceremony.
By the way Sean, sending Linzey home? That was a terrible mistake. I know, I hate cute, funny, fun-loving girls too…they’re so yucky.
AWESOME is as AWESOME does!