Christmas Wish F.A.Q.
- 1. How many wishes can I submit?
- You can submit as many wishes as you would like to submit. Please make sure you only request one wish per family.
- 2. How are wishes selected?
- There is a committee of elves that read through each and every wish submitted. We look for wishes that move us. Some make us laugh…some make us cry.
- 3. What makes a wish grantable?
Wishes that are grantable do a good job of telling the story of the person that receives the wish (without going into excessive detail) and is specific when it comes to what is needed. We request that wishes are direct and to the point. If possible, avoid laundry-listing items you would like.
- 4. Can I keep my wish anonymous?
- No. STAR 102.5 will not grant anonymous wishes.
- 5. When is the deadline to submit a wish?
- The deadline to submit a Christmas Wish is by 12:00 Noon on Wednesday December 16, 2015. All entries received after this date will not be reviewed.
- 6. Do we grant only big or small wishes?
- We grant wishes of all sizes. Each wish submitted is reviewed by the committee, regardless of the size of the wish request.
- 7. Do wishes need to be within Iowa?
- At least one party member involved with the Christmas Wish, whether it be the recipient of the Christmas Wish or the person submitting the Christmas Wish, needs to be from Iowa. The proximity to Des Moines does not guarantee preference for a wish to be granted either.